Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lumberjack Day



Some are saying that Sept 26th is Lumberjack Day. I think we know that every day is Lumberjack Day.

Sure, some will pretend to be a lumberjack for a day, possibly even dress in women's clothing and hang around in bars, and they'll have no idea how hard it is to pretend to be a lumberjack 24/7-365. Well, rest assured, I'll still be out there in the pretend forest long after they've moved on to talk like a pirate day.

Someone has got to pretend to get the wood, eh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once saw a pretend lumberjack dressed in high heels, suspenders and a bra.

tomg51 said...

Happy Lumberjack Day.

Do lumberjacks talk like pirates on Sept 19th?

BTW, Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas, are the Lumberjacks. They show up at football games with helvs.

Gino said...

my email is mrgino64@yahoo.com

contact me. i have a funny you may enjoy.

R.J. Lower said...

This is the second time in twenty-four hours that I've read the term "a funny". Yikes!

Also, I wonder if President Obama found time to meet with a lumberjack today, in between his visit to see Whoopi and the UN speech.

Wry Mouth said...

I surely think you are a funny

fighting101s.jpg