Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Occupy Wall Street!




Nice picture. I like the look, but it's a little lame when mixed in with a gallery of other protesters from around the world. Don't get me wrong, the right to protest is part of what America is about. And I'll fight for your right to protest wherever and whenever, no, that's not all together true, but I'll support the concept of not avoiding a fight for your right to protest wherever and whenever you choose. I just wish the concept behind these protests went a little deeper than "the bankers got all the money man."

Likening it to the Arab Spring though? How many Coptic Christians were killed on Wall Street this weekend? How many times have the regime's military fired on the protesters? How many leaders have been disappeared?

Well, same thing as the Arab Spring, except with ATM fees and student loans in place of religious persecution and brutal dictators.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg