Tuesday, April 03, 2012

He'll Argue it's the Other Way Round




Let's hope Hillary doesn't (or, does) see this. She's trying to unruffle Saudi (and others) feathers re missile defense, while at the same time begging for higher oil supply through the elections; all for the guy who used every dirty trick in the book to derail the Hillary Train. Three things though:


  • By now the rest of the world is starting to notice that Obama's assurances don't mean much.
  • Hillary isn't necessarily giving 110%. Maybe she wouldn't mind seeing her boss face reelection with $5 gasoline hanging over his head.
  • Deborah Winger did the voice of E.T.

I know; what does Deborah Winger have to do with any of this? Right? Sorry, I had already put "three things" and by the time I by the time I got there I had forgotten the third thing.

Maybe I need more coffee.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg