Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Oh What a Tangled Web


From a Breitbart article concerning Elizabeth Warren's claim to Indian ancestry:

But the most stunning discovery about the life of O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford is that her husband, Ms. Warren's great-great-great grandfather, was apparently a member of the Tennessee Militia who rounded up Cherokees from their family homes in the Southeastern United States and herded them into government-built stockades in what was then called Ross’s Landing (now Chattanooga), Tennessee—the point of origin for the horrific Trail of Tears, which began in January, 1837.

So, I suppose she could claim Native American involvement in her ancestry. And anyway, I'm sure that the people who actually went out and rounded up Cherokees were something of a minority.

See what a tangled web we weave, Ms Warren?

BTW - This gives me a chance to write about a suspicion I've had for awhile now. Course I have no particular evidence, but I've been wondering why Obama won't release his college transcripts. He was a most favored up and comer, and even in the 60's the anointed could count on the benefit of the doubt when it came down to grades.

I'm not a conspiracy kind of guy so I'll put it like this: I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the reason Obama won't release the transcripts is because he claimed foreign student status. (falsely, in order to get diversity bonus points) Again, I have no reason to believe this except for my conviction that these are dishonest people. Elizabeth Warren got caught.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg