Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Maybe I'll Start Another Blog



I've been toying with the idea of starting another blog filled with just PNGs for photoshopping. What's great about the PNG format is that you can have a transparent background. You can then just copy and paste them over whatever comes into your head. The original picture will peek through the transparent parts.

Like here for instance. I just happened to have a picture of our (Yes we CAN!) President on the desktop so I thought I'd see if he'd fit behind a PNG I'd made of someone behind bars. And bazinga! he fit just perfectly. What a silly idea. I'm like that sometimes. Silly, silly, silly, and in no way deserving of an audit.

***Update: So here's the behind-bars PNG that I made:


See? And you could put it over any image with a dark background. I searched my HD for images with a dark background and only found one other: 



1 comments:

Rumbear said...

I smell an audit..... ;-)

fighting101s.jpg