Thursday, September 05, 2013

Russian Racism



I found this on a Russian Live Journal entry. I don't speak Russian so maybe it isn't in reference to Обама, but I may as well get out front on this one and make denunciations early and often. At the very least, I can say that this isn't a good time to be posting pictures of monkeys with grenades.

Where am I on the question of Red Lines? I think you should only draw them if you are ready and willing to act swiftly once they are crossed. Obama wasn't clear about what he would do once the red line was crossed, but he at least implied he would do something.  Passing the problem to Congress isn't taking action, it's taking cover.

Now we're coming up on the first anniversary of the Benghazi attack. The administration didn't act there because "exact conditions on the ground in Benghazi were unknown".  That excuse should have been a big Check Engine light regarding Obama's willingness to use force in the Middle East. If he wasn't willing to take a risk when American lives were at stake, how can you expect him to stick his neck out now?

This looks for all the world like the guy who voted "present" back in the Illinois legislature. (for the short time he was there) He's a guy who doesn't know how to lead and didn't understand that the job required leadership. Now he'd like to go back on vacation please. Look at those abs. He sure looks like he's enjoying that snow cone.

Where do I stand? I'm still not sure we know who used chemical weapons, so I'm:



1 comments:

GregMan said...

I think I'd prefer to have the monkey as president.

fighting101s.jpg