Monday, July 24, 2006

Nasrallah Explains His Logic

From Memri, an interview with Nasrallah:



Hassan Nasrallah:
"I Told Them [Lebanese Political Leaders] That We Must Resolve the Issue of the Prisoners, and That the Only Way to Resolve it is by Abducting Israeli Soldiers"

Interviewer: "Did you inform them that you were about to abduct Israeli soldiers?"

Hassan Nasrallah:
"I told them that we must resolve the issue of the prisoners, and that the only way to resolve it is by abducting Israeli soldiers."

Interviewer:
"Did you say this clearly?"

Hassan Nasrallah:
"Yes, and nobody said to me: 'No, you are not allowed to abduct Israeli soldiers.' Even if they had told me not to... I'm not defending myself here. I said that we would abduct Israeli soldiers, in meetings with some of the main political leaders in the country. I don't want to mention names now, but when the time comes to settle accounts, I will. They asked: 'If this happens, will the issue of the prisoners be over and done with?' I said that it was logical that it would.
re·think Pronunciation Key (r-thngk)
tr. & intr.v. re·thought, (-th�t) re·think·ing, re·thinks
n :
thinking again about a choice previously made; "he had second thoughts about his purchase" [syn: reconsideration, second thought, afterthought] v : change one's mind; "He rethought his decision to take a vacation"

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg