Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Me too, too

I hate to always "me too-ing" Michelle, the Firecracker, Malkin, but here I go again. Regarding the longstanding fib that Hillary Clinton was named after Sir Edmund Hilary:

But yesterday, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign said she was not named for Sir Edmund after all.

“It was a sweet family story her mother shared to inspire greatness in her daughter, to great results I might add,” said Jennifer Hanley, a spokeswoman for the campaign.
Leave it to a Clinton to blame her dear departed mother. Anyway Michelle came clean too:
I was not named after 26-year-old figure skating Olympic medalist Michelle Kwan. 'Cuz see, she was born ten years after me.
So let me chime in. I too, wasn't named after Michelle Kwan. There. Now it's out there I feel so much better.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit I was named after the famous, and infamous, wit and raconteur "Anonymous"

fighting101s.jpg