Saturday, August 25, 2007

Woo-Hoo


I'm signed up for Blog Action Day. That's right, on October 15, I'll join thousands of others in Scolding the World. Bad world, bad, bad!

Hey, it's not my fault they set the bar so low. Consider: 1.) You don't have to know anything about climate science to become a Global Scold. 2.) You don't have to change a thing about the way you live, in fact, some of the Lead Scolds are among the biggest CO2 producers on the planet. and C.) All that is required is self-righteousness and a desire to feel good about yourself. Bingo - I qualify.

I imagine on October 15th I'll go out and stick my nose into somebody else's business. I'll call them Gaia rapers and try to get pictures of them reacting to my unprovoked attack. Sweet. Oooorr, I'll ridicule Al Gore, haven't decided yet.

h/t: Tim Blair

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg