Thursday, July 31, 2008

Obama the Blond


Have you heard the wail about McCain's Paris Hilton ad? I mean, really, the Obama campaign is so disappointed in McCain. But meanwhile they give a pass to the guy who said this:

"Andy Warhol said we all get our 15 minutes of fame. Barack Obama has already had an hour and a half. I mean, he's so overexposed, he's making Paris Hilton look like a recluse."

Know why? Because it was Obama who said it. From the WaPo:

"Andy Warhol said we all get our 15 minutes of fame," says Barack Obama. "I've already had an hour and a half. I mean, I'm so overexposed, I'm making Paris Hilton look like a recluse."

Course, the McCain ad was making the point that Obama, like Paris, was mainly famous for being famous. If the bam meister wants to refute that point, he should point to his accomplishments.... we'll be waiting on that list.

Hey, there's a reason the Obama campaign logo is a zero.



h/t: J Taranto

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg