Friday, February 19, 2010

Handshake Gone Awry


The handshake fiasco started slowly but got worse with
every attempt to correct it. Cameramen were ushered out,
but rumor has it that the three were entangled for hours.

See? I could do liberal humor. And I would do, except it's often shot through with bitterness and who wants to be part of that genre?

I'd do a photoshop or something re the Obama meeting, but the pictures of the Dalai Lama leaving the White House through the back entrance were sad. Who can work with that? I suppose we should be happy Obama decided to meet with him at all. I expected him to cave to Chinese pressure completely. Perhaps someone slipped a Growacet into his Earl Grey. They should have doubled the dose, so the Dalai Lama didn't have to exit past the trash.



0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg