Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Halo is Back



This is an image from daylife (credit: JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images) and it looks like it's halo time again. This one is odd too -- I'm going to say the image was manipulated and I don't think you can talk me out of it. (the only way this can possibly happen with the photons I'm used to is by focusing a spotlight directly on the back of his head)

So someone thinks the halo will play again this time around. Either team Obama's lighting director or Jewel Samad. Or both.

Obama is talking up green energy out west. And he's doing it in his perky yes-we-can mode. Which gives me a chance to report on the Green I see at one of the unnamed government facilities I work at.

The little "electric vehicle" I wrote about two and a half years ago has been moved somewhere. (or sold as surplus) As far as I could tell, it wasn't used at all for two years. Annnnnnd.... Another one took it's place. This one looks more like a car, and cost $20,000.00. It's a much more serious vehicle, except that it's top speed is 25 mph. Yeah, it's just another perky golf cart.

Don't be surprised if two years from now I'm posting about how this thing has been taking up space and gathering dust. Unneeded green. Let's just hope that by then we've got a new president.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg