Friday, February 10, 2012

Nobody Could Understand a Word of What Was Said


"After all the action, stunts & physical abuse shooting 'The Expendables 2
' and 'The Last Stand,' it was time for a little tune up on my shoulder,"
Schwarzengger wrote on Twitter. "Look who was coincidentally waiting
in line behind me for his shoulder surgery.

Anesthetic, accents, grunts and the ravages of time came together to form the perfect storm of unintelligibility. Half a dozen nurses stood in the hallway: "Did he say he wanted juice?", "I think he said he had to pee." "Which one? I thought they both said they wanted uncle's umbrella flan fedora."

By the way, I've had the rotator cuff problems that they're probably getting repaired. I recommend the exercises. It took a long time to make a difference and you have to start out wimpily if you've got a tear, but it worked well for me. Steroids didn't help at all though I've heard they work for some people.

I just have to remember to revisit the exercises from time time. If I let my arm go, before long I'll notice that I've lost 10 or 15 mph on my fastball. (which means it's almost going backward)

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg