Monday, July 30, 2012

Red Elvises and a Quote



As most of you know, we like to start every week off with a picture of a really sharp looking band with a huge balalaika and a quote from Abraham Lincoln:

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
Four.
Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.
-Abraham Lincoln

So, yay, we were able to do both this week. Some weeks it's really hard to find an Abraham Lincoln quote.

The quote by the way pretty much sums up my gay marriage views. It doesn't bother me if committed gay couples want to think of themselves as married. I think they don't have a proper understanding of what marriage is, but hey, why should they care what I think? There are people out there who, if asked, will disagree with every aspect of your life; including the orientation of your toilet paper roll.

I myself recently ran into a fellow who considered my shopping cart driving criminal, even though I had broken no laws. (By the way "Back-up back-up, you're on my foot," is not an argument)

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg