Friday, January 18, 2013

Winning!



Well, not winning now so much as "always been winning"> But now I have scientific proof:

It’s conventional wisdom that three things in life are inevitable: death, taxes and smelly armpits. But the third trouble on that list, it turns out, only afflicts 98% of us. According to a group of researchers from the University of Bristol in the UK, 2 percent of people (at least in their survey) carry a rare version of the gene ABCC11 that prevents their armpits from producing an offensive odor.

It's a fact. One day, at around the age of 20, I ran out of deodorant. I kept forgetting to buy it, and kept forgetting, and finally realized that I don't need it. It's not the sort of thing you can talk about though. First off, it sounds like bragging. And second, nobody would believe you. Armpits don't stink? More likely there's something wrong with his nose.

I can however grow armpit bacteria if someone has been wearing my shirt. But on my own? My armpits smell more like roses than armpits. I have the armpits Obama pretends to have. In your face Chief Commander!

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg