Monday, June 11, 2007

Can Money Buy Happiness?


Scientists (what would we do without them?) say yes:

It is one of the most pondered questions of all time - can money buy happiness?

The answer, according to a study, is yes - but so can friendships and successful relationships.

Researchers have been trying to calculate what effect our finances and lifestyle have on our emotions.

Their main source was a survey of 10,000 Britons, who were asked to rate their level of happiness and answer questions on their wealth, health and social relations.
And this is news? My advice? Wait for it to go on sale from a local shop. Don't make the mistake I did. I got mine at Sam's Club, where sure, the unit price was great, but I wound up with much more than I could ever use.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg