Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh Good, More Paris

Because you just can't get too much Paris, now comes the article about how it's almost time for her to get out. Just one or two points:

"I am behind glass and I want to give my dad a big hug and they won't even let me do that," she said. "I'm not a criminal, I'm not dangerous. ... It's hard but I'm stronger every day."
See how much she learned? Paris, the whole point is that you are a criminal. That's why they put you in jail.
Hilton has been in custody since June 3. She is housed in the special-needs unit of the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood.
Ha, "special needs." That's the section of the house that the wife keeps me in.
"I'm much more grateful for everything that I have, even just to have a pillow at night or food," she said.
Oh yes, the Cristal will taste even better now that she's familiar with Pruno, the fine prison wine, brewed in the toilet using raisins, bread, and oranges. (bet Martha Stewart sent her the recipe)

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg