Thursday, October 04, 2007

Unableebable

I have to say, I haven't been a big ditto-head. Mainly, I'll try to listen when Rush is making news -- that's when it gets interesting. But maybe I should start listening more often, because Rush is truly an amazing man.

Why is he amazing? Because he's done what I could never do: He's got Elizabeth Edwards, a woman who wants to become first lady of this land, talking about his ass. I mean, what are the odds? You could bet me a million dollars to a donut that any man could get a presidential candidate's wife to talk about another man's butt, and I would have turned down the bet.

Bravo Rush, you've got them discombobulated, flustered, and on the brink of twitterpation.

PS - Note to John Edwards: In this two Americas thing, does your wife discuss Rush Limbaugh's ass in both of them?

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg