Friday, November 30, 2007

Surge Must Really be Working


This morning I read some HuffiPo weenie saying that Murtha's statement that the surge is working was too nuanced for conservatives to understand, and it made me a bit nostalgic. Remember the (Kerry) nuanced days? I remember being happy back then that the L's were settling for thinking of themselves as better nuance detectors: it gave them a tiny feeling of superiority, and ego boost, that I think is the core of why they're liberals in the first place. It kept them off the streets so to speak.

Anyway, the Huffist's point was that there is still an Iraqi political problem, and you conservatives don't know that, despite good D's like Murtha telling you with their nuance. Me, I'm just happy we have guys like this to entertain us.

Others will just turn nasty as it sinks in that some things are going right in Iraq:



I have to wonder if she went home thinking that she had struck a blow for the cause. One day: "What did you do in the revolution, grandma?"
"I called the President a monkey."

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg