Friday, November 30, 2007

Wha?


Well this is embarrassing, I went to change the header for AWL and I couldn't get anything larger than a thumbnail to show up. I unchecked "shrink to fit" and got it a bit bigger, but still, it's not right. I'll have to fix it later, as there are owls out there that need harassment.

***Update: Nothing is fixed at Blogger yet. I got the header to work by posting it at Image Shack. That works but it's a pain to change images and, if my memory serves me, some image hosts will delete your stuff just to test their delete button. I've finished the American Gothic (Rage) painting but I don't want to replace it until this site gets right. I've been doing lots of paint, just fooling around. Here's one I won't cry if it gets lost- Rage Biscuits:



0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg