Friday, November 07, 2008

Kim Jong Apparently Ill


Timesonline noticed that in an effort to show Kim Jong Il as fully recovered from his recent (rumored) stroke, the North Koreans had made a few photoshop errors:



First there's that disappearing horizontal line behind the dictator. Then there's the fact that his shadow is cast at a different angle than the soldiers around him; as if he's got his own personal sun. (which, I'm pretty sure, Barack Obama is the only world leader that has that)

After I saw the Times article I looking for the original photo. I didn't find the larger version I was looking for but I did find a partially corrected version. Different soldiers, different ground cover, corrected shadow, but they still missed the horizontal line. d'oh!:



Well they're getting closer anyway. If I find one they've fixed, I'll post it. Obviously some of their repair efforts are missing the mark:



***Update: Gravitational assistance:


and the old standard:



0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg