Saturday, December 27, 2008

While You Were Sleeping


Police said the incident began when Angela Houston, 29,
allegedly cut her husband's hair while he was sleeping.
According to police, Jaycee Houston attacked his wife
after he woke up and noticed some of his hair was gone.
Both are facing a domestic violence charge.

For what it's worth, my wife has been doing the same thing to me. Except she's been smarter about it. She only takes a few hairs at a time, but she's been doing it for years. Even more diabolical: she takes hair from the top-back part of my head so that I can't see it in the mirror.

Why would a woman do this? I don't know, though I suspect it may be some kind of family ritual. I noticed that her dad had the same bare patch on the crown.

Women. Go figure, huh?



***Update: Through the wonders of photoshop, I "fixed" his haircut. Tell you what, I think she did him a favor.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg