Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I Fear I May Have Been All Wrong About Obama...


It isn't easy to admit you're wrong. Well, I mean, that's what I've heard. And though I've had no direct experience in the practice, I fear that may soon change:

WASHINGTON, Jan 6 (Reuters) - U.S. President-elect Barack Obama, breaking his silence about the Gaza war, expressed deep concern on Tuesday about civilian deaths in Gaza and in Israel and vowed to push for Middle East peace when he takes power.

Speaking after Israeli tank shells killed at least 40 Palestinians at a U.N. school where civilians had taken shelter, Obama said "the loss of civilian life in Gaza and in Israel is a source of deep concern for me."

Yikes, bold words from the man I called an empty suit. Change and Progress seem to be barreling down the tracks at a hundred miles per hour. I fear they will roll right over us skeptics who said the man stands for nothing.

A sense of impending humiliation consumes me as the bold president-elect with exquisite pectorals declares Yes We Can "monitor the situation!"

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg