Thursday, February 12, 2009

Help Waste Michael Moore's Time


The amazing MM posted about Michael Moore's pleas for whistleblowers for his next film. He's asking us to e-mail him if we know of any crimes or unfair practices in the financial world. I feel it's my civic duty to at least waste his time:

Michael,
I have some inside information on a common, but secret, practice of collusion among several of the larger hedge funds. I would need assurances that neither my name nor the name of the fund I work for would be used. I am still employed by the firm as a legislative contact.

best,
Rodger Thomas

I'm also working on a Nigerian scam, but that will be more complicated and may take some time. And yes, I know I'm not Nigerian -- that's the beauty of it. He'll never suspect a Norwegian.

In the meantime, I invite everyone to write him. He obviously needs the attention.
bailout@michaelmoore.com

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg