Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Fishiness Here


Michelle Malkin goes:

Well, they want you to report on anything “on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy.”

So send this link to my post questioning the health care czar’s secret budget and this link to my post on health care czar Nancy DeParle’s conflicts of interest to flag@whitehouse.gov

Also feel free to snitch on yourselves and let the health care czar know you openly oppose socialized medicine.

If you see something, say something.

I just did!

So I'm all:

Fishiness Czar,
I'd like to turn myself in. I'm completely opposed to single payer, and I believe that is what the President is pushing us toward.

That "pick and chose words" video did not distort the context in the slightest. I've been posting about it and will continue to do so until my spot opens up in the reeducation camp.
best,
rodger thomas
Lumberjack

Course, I added a link to AWL so they know which lumberjack, and so that the thugs don't get lost trying to find the house.

Update. In the category of: Who you going to believe, the White House, or your lying eyes?:




0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg