Monday, November 14, 2011

Catverts




Is this the era of cat? I dunno, could be. There's the success of I can haz Cheeseburger. I've heard that in Europe all high-end china teacups are sold with tiny kittens inside. I can no longer post cute puppies without an equal number of kitties, lest I hear from Gino's legal team. And I get the distinct feeling that cats make up the majority of Obama's economic advisers. So yeah, this could the time of cats.

But dogs are just a cute and are willing to keep the kitchen floor clean as well. I can drop anything in the kitchen and there's a dog ready to catch it before it hits the ground. Carrots, green beans, coconuts, coffee filters, they don't care, "here dad, I'll get that for you." Try that with a cat.

h/t, or rather c/t:lumberbrudi

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg