Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just a Slip



Al Gore's latest invention, the solar powered halo.

"Change the way I live? That's not the point, see, wait, is this thing slipping? Just a second here senator, I have to fix something.. OK, so see it's like this: when the babies catch fire you don't read a science fiction book and throw them out with the bath water. No. You go to the doctor when the children start combusting. And make no mistake they're smoldering already... Is this thing on straight? Thank you. As I was saying, you have to get the ignited babies out of the crib, and you know, stay low because smoke rises, but stay low, and basically drop and roll, and get those incendiary offspring to the doctor. The doctor's office is the place for enkindled children. And, of course, I'm the doctor. So I guess you'd have to say no, not change per se. Look, we can hardly see each other for all the baby smoke and your solution is to inconvenience the doctor. Are you there, senator? I'm sorry I can't see you for all this baby smoke. Hello? Hello?"


0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg