Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Modified people

You know, I sometimes run across pictures of actresses when searching for new Al Gore pictures to deface. So just to keep current, I'll sift through them. But I don't think I've ever said, "You know, that woman is almost perfect; if only she had more writing on her body." or, "..if only she had one more stud through her lip."

So I guess that makes me old school. But I doubt I'll ever change my preferences for unmodified, or at least lightly-altered, women. Call me old fashioned, but Angelina, if you have a message, don't write it on your back, e-mail it to me.

Oh, also in my idle Gore-search: I got the following from flickr when I got to the end of the 'al gore' tags:

We couldn't find any photos tagged with al and gore.
Would you like to try a search for photos about blood, horror, halloween, death or zombie instead?
No thanks.

1 comments:

Wally Ballou said...

She needs to gain some weight somewhere besides her lips. Tattoos and malnutrition make an unpleasant combination. Besides, with that skull face and hair swept back from the brow line, she's beginning to look like this lady.

fighting101s.jpg