Sunday, September 12, 2010

Is Michael Moore a Muslim?


"No sir, it's not a menu, and besides, I don't think anyone could eat a whole goat."

Michael Moore can overcome his disdain for religion when it gives him a chance to stick is butt in the face of the grown-ups. Here's his latest 'I hate you mom-I hate you dad-you never let me do anything':
I am opposed to the building of the "mosque" two blocks from Ground Zero. I want it built on Ground Zero.

Guilt keeps him from attacking mom and dad directly, but he doesn't mind biting the hand that feeds him when it comes to McDonalds, which is still paying for refusing to add an extra scoop of candy to his McFlurry many years back:
There is a McDonald's two blocks from Ground Zero. Trust me, McDonald's has killed far more people than the terrorists.


0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg