Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cuter than Barry Goldwater


As most of you know, every Tuesday, without fail, I pretend to post a Cute File. This Tuesday I actually do post one. Which is this. Here. This is it.






















(language warning - also check out the related dog-diary that comes up at end)



See? Much cuter than Goldwater. But then none of those pets could come up with this:

Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth. And let me remind you, they are the very ones who always create the most hellish tyrannies.

or this:

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!


thanks to lumberbrudi and others, sorry, forget who sent what

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg