Thursday, January 09, 2014

Tripple Dog Dare


A New Hampshire girl got stuck to a flag pole after licking it during a blizzard.

Maddie Gilmartin was left tongue tied for more than 15 minutes after performing the crazy stunt outside her East Kingston home Thursday.




The story doesn't surprise me. The family cooperating with news coverage surprises me. I'm sure a thousand kids, and drunk college students, have tried this since A Christmas Story came out. But most of them must have realized that the event was a milestone of stupid. It's not something for the resume.

h/t: wetdry

2 comments:

GregMan said...

A future democrat voter if I ever saw one!

Anonymous said...

I did this once in first grade at the top of a slide. It wasn't cold enough to hold me past the first few shoves from behind. I learned to vote Republican.

fighting101s.jpg