Thursday, January 30, 2014

Visitors


I don't pay much attention to visitor logs. It's nice to keep track of who's linking to the site but really, I figure some people will like me, and some people will like me, um, much less.

Every once in awhile one will jump out at me though. This one jumped out:

(covered some identifying numbers -- don't want to get anyone in trouble)

That would be the DOJ, which, hey, isn't as impressive as my one visit from the Obama white house, but still..

Maybe some DOJ staffer was looking for a legal opinion from AWL.  No, they searched an image. Hmm, let's see:


Whoops. OK guys. Well, nice knowing you. Address for the legal defense fund will follow.


3 comments:

OregonGuy said...

If you drop off the radar, I'll post an address where donations can be made.

That kinda guy.
.

lumberjack said...

Thanks, I'm guessing some place in Oregon, right?

Gino said...

a few years ago i was getting regular visits from Treasury Dept. i assumed maybe it was FBI/homeland type of thing but wasnt sure, but from time to time i would point out that i knew they were watching.

fighting101s.jpg