Friday, May 08, 2009

Arlen Specter


I didn't have a lot of respect for Arlen Specter to begin with, but this says all you need to know about the man:

In a sitdown with the New York Times' Deborah Solomon, Specter said he was hoping that the Minnesota courts would do "justice" and declare former Republican Sen. Norm Coleman the winner in the contested 2008 election. Whoops! Specter tried to walk the comment back told Reid that he briefly "forgot what team I was on."

I've got more respect for Janeane Garofalo. I disagree with every last single belief she's got. But at least she believes in something. Arlen Specter, at a very important time in our history, is only interested in what will benefit him personally. I only wish there was a word for double despicable.

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg