Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well, duh


Something I've said, and heard said, for some time now:

“We can’t keep on just borrowing from China. We have to pay interest on that debt, and that means we are mortgaging our children’s future with more and more debt.”

What's surprising is who said it: Barack Obama. No, really. So Democrats control the Congress and the White House; they propose gargantuan amounts of deficit spending; we protest, they ridicule and make jokes about tea-bagging, and then the president casually says that we were right, this much debt is bad. Well, duh.

I'm not crazy. I know he's just getting it on the record so that when it hits the fan he can say that he tried, but [blah blah blah]. Anyway, someone needs to ask him if this means he'll be at the next tea party.

remember?:


And while I'm hyping my own videos.... this one never got enough play:



0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg