Monday, May 11, 2009

Darn Darn Darn


Those guys at NRO are always two steps ahead of me. Mark Steyn reports on the dust-up:

From the Christian Science Monitor:

Biden Insults President Obama's Dog At Syracuse

It's true:

“My dog is smarter than Bo, his dog,” he jabbed.

Before my excitable leftie chums start frantically yelling "Wingnuts Flip Out!! It's Not Just The Mustard, Now They're Attacking The Hot Dogs!!!", I hasten to add that, like James Baker re the Balkans, I have no dog in this fight.


As I was reading this, just when the thought popped into my head that this would be a good place to drop the old "I don't have a dog in this fight," I see that Mr Steyn beat me to it. Never mind, I'll go back to reading the news, constantly asking myself, 'can I use it here, or here, or here?'

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg