Monday, January 24, 2011

Wake Up Call




Imagine my surprise when I noticed this post had gone all Multiplicity, and appeared a half dozen times. I was tempted to leave them all up, but pixel depletion issues shamed me into getting rid of most of them. I planned on deleting all the duplicates but I couldn't decide which one I liked best.

So I left these two up. You probably have a favorite; many people would pick this one because it has more writing, and seems like more value per page load. Those who appreciate direct, uncluttered, minimalist posting might favor the other.

In America you have the freedom to have an opinion. Exercise your freedom by picking your favorite. E-mail it to your friends. Maybe buy one of my "I Like the Second One" t-shirts from Cafe Press. Just don't abuse your freedom by... well, to tell you the truth, I'm not sure how you'd go about abusing the freedom to have a favorite. The whole area of Opinion Freedom Law is kind of murky.

via

0 comments:

fighting101s.jpg